Thursday, April 29, 2010

IN...& Loving it #4

I haven't met the neighbours yet, but I've made heaps of new friends...

Praying mantis are busy laying their eggs everywhere, the females at least!

There are loads of spiders around, I have never seen such a variety of decent sized spiders. When one is spotted the reaction varies... the girls run squealing & calling for me to remove them from wherever they have been spotted. I run for the camera.

The markings on this beauty are wonderful!


This is Siris, my eldest son Jeremy's new baby. He's such a honey, & has visited a couple of times since we have been here. Funny, we don't see the cats around when he visits ;)


Not quite as pretty as the spider above, but still interesting.


I haven't seen any lizards or geckos, but my lovely copper gecko has finally found a place that he can hang outside.

No comments: