Monday, September 20, 2010

Blissed Out!

Hercules is gradually settling back in - as only he can!


It's funny as I thought I had both of the cats personalities pegged. Bizkit  was always 'Psycho Kitty' aka 'Scatty Cat'... jumpy & grumpy, would flee at the slightest thing. Hercules was the beach bum, stoner  dude,  totally chilled out, just hanging around for the next wave...of food!

What he hasn't hung around for is each aftershock. Over the last weeks he's made himself scarce at the slightest tremor, much to my distress, often disappearing for days.

I think he may finally be relaxing. Either that or he has found a good crop (of catnip) somewhere.

1 comment:

Sharon Driscoll said...

I'm with Hercules - I'd be finding my way to the local catnip bar for a bite or two with each aftershock!