Thursday, November 20, 2008

A New Look

Recent mutterings were made about my blog header. I was told that the lettering was pretty much unreadable.....so, being only to happy to please (& not wanting to put strain on the eyesight of those who were finding it difficult to read .... or that possibly need glasses), I've been playing around with my editing software & changed it.

In all honesty it was a good practise run for discovering what could be done with the fonts & text in order to achieve the look I would like for my website.




This is the segment of a bead photo that I experimented with to get the background for my header & logo images, a bit lighter (& easier on the eye as a background) than my previous choices I hope!!

5 comments:

angelinabeadalina said...

What?? You've made at least three posts that I've missed so far because that blogroll thingie on my blog said you hadn't posted? Dang, I missed a bunch... I like the change in the words in your blog description-- Meltin' glass! Back in a bit to do some more catching up!

rosebud101 said...

This looks great! You did a good job!

angelinabeadalina said...

Well, I like the font here and on your website. I think it suits your eclectic-but-leaning-toward-tribals-and-organics kind of style, Deb! I like the waving band of subtly different colors that marches across your template background, too. . .btw, on my monitor, the "offensive burgundy" is more of a deep orangey-red with a very spicy feel that I like :)

Deborah Lambson said...

I see you've been mixing things up too..you were much more successful than I was.. :) I like the look!

Welcome To Wilmoth Farms said...

I love it! I can read it just fine and dandy! I always enjoy seeing what you have done new! Its a talent that I'd love to have, but since I've no clue how you do what you do I'll just enjoy your blog! LOL