Sunday, January 30, 2011

Saying Goodbye to the First Month of a New Decade

As I type this it is almost midnight on 31st of January.
Where the heck did the rest of the month go? All I know is that it seems to have gone by super fast!!

Right now I'm pretty much feeling that I've slept most of it away - or have been to tired to get out & enjoy it the way it should have been enjoyed. I had so much planned for the 5 1/2 weeks of summer holidays that follow after Christmas & yet here I am with the new school year starting in 2 more days & I've done none of what I intended to do beforehand.

What I have done though is pay a lot of attention to the sky & in particular the sunsets. So here, to bid farewell to January, is a montage of both the subtle & the spectacular sunsets it has provided me with.

The best things in life truly are free :)


Just click on the image to see the full size version.

2 comments:

Bobbie Pene said...

I agree.....January has flown by at such speed. My son starts Intermediate for the first time today, and my daughter will start her second year of high school on Friday.

Slow down 2011! I have so much to do and so little time.

Marianne said...

beautiful.
I always watch sunsets and I have been known to call my friends and say " hey, go outside and look at this sunset" They usually laugh....but sometimes they do go out to see it and they thank me.
I do it for rainbows too
M