Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Unrevealing Reveal

Today was supposed to be the day that I revealed my Kumihimo project done as this months Artistic Challenge between Mallory aka Rosebud101 & myself.
This one has nurtured my somewhat battered creative soul & I have been enjoying the repetitive actions associated with doing Kumihimo finding that I don't need to concentrate too hard on them & because of that it is quite calming.

So how the heck could I forget from only this morning, when I went in search of  some copper wire as part of the project, that tonight was meant to be the reveal. Apparently quite easily!! Such is life at the moment - I know it will improve soon though.

I've left myself a note for tomorrow so I don't forget to finish my project off!

For now all I have to show is this -

2 comments:

Patty said...

You're such a tease! I can't wait to see what you've done. Kumihimo is intriguing, but looks far too complicated for me.

rosebud101 said...

rofl! I'm sure yours will be much better than mine!!!