Monday, January 02, 2012

Life - it's for the Birds

Dance as if no one is watching



 Sing as if no one is listening



Live each day as if it were your last



I have some great photo's of my trip to Brisbane in December, some of which I have put on Facebook. It seems that now, with the timeline format, later additions to your albums don't appear on it when you upload them (either that or there is yet another bug with it) so I thought I'd post some of them here over the next few weeks.

Once again  the birds captivated me & held me spellbound. They are far more raucous than the birds we have here for sure but also a lot more colourful &, even in the wild, unafraid of humans. Of course not all of them are as bold & bright as the parrots but each & every one was inspirational in it's own way.
They certainly know how to have fun, living their wee bird lives to the fullest, that's for sure.




1 comment:

Sharon Driscoll said...

Beautiful Birds Deb - We have some at our winter feeder but they are nothing like this!