Monday, October 25, 2010

Oh, To Be A Cat!!

A wonderful Monday spent pottering around  in the garden. It was such a lovely day, no breeze, a clear blue sky & warm, so wonderfully warm! I got out a deck chair & took a few minutes just to lay back & feel those rays on my face.

No sooner had I got up out of it & turned my back, than a certain Ginger Ninja made himself quite comfortable in it, thank you very much.....



A few minutes later & the heat had obviously gotten too much for him, & he took refuge in the shrubbery.
  

Soon he was joined by Bizkit, who positioned herself precisely in place for a Yin & Yang cat formation.
Polar opposites these two - so quite appropriate I thought!


Later when the sun started to dip & the patio got some shade, a certain lad thought the chair looked good for a spot of personal grooming after such a busy afternoon spent watching me garden!

2 comments:

rosebud101 said...

Great photos and fun post! Thanks for sharing!

Bobbie Pene said...

I just love cats! They are their own boss and don't care what anyone else thinks. My cat perches herself in some of the most unusual places, and more the fool you if you try to move her.