Wednesday, June 02, 2010

A Very Clever Glass

A year down the track & Gaffers Chalcedony still has me firmly in her grasp.
Exactly where she wants me I suspect, calling me back every time I attempt to ignore her & play with something else.

I try to play with all of the lovely colours in my glass stash, honest I do. While I'm playing with the other glasses I am sure that I hear her (& Chalcedony is indeed a she) muttering words of mutiny in the corner.

I reluctantly pull out a rod just to convince myself that she isn't about to do anything different from the last time I teased her with the flame - & she does. The siren sings her song & weaves her magic again.

2 comments:

Sharon Driscoll said...

There isn't much I can say except, OH WOW!

Manuela said...

One day I will try it too ☺, sure, I have to, SHE´s gorgeous LOL.
The same siren is singing in my studio too ... but she is singing the DH song.

Gorgeous beads, guess the last one is my fav.

xxoxxx Manuela