Saturday, February 20, 2010

This is what I like to see

Chromatic Maelstrom

Like? - did I say 'like'? I love to see how my beads end up being used. It's not very often that I get to see this, & certainly most beads that I decide I must keep & make something out of, dont end up being used by me but rather being listed a little later when I start getting overrun by the beads I thought I couldn't part with & the newer 'fresh from the fire' creations that I feel the same way about.

I especially love to see it when the beads have been used with sterling & fine silvers.

This is all the work of a talented Australian jewelry designer, Sam. Her Etsy store goes under the name "SterlingCrystal" & is well worth a visit.

Midnight Garden

Sam has the ability to mix Chalcedony lampwork beads in with silver, crystals & Swarovski pearls & somehow make them look like they were all made just to go together




Chasing Rainbows

Illryia

1 comment:

Manuela said...

Midnight Garden is my favorite ... oh nooo, nono... they are all my favorites ☺.
That´s great to see what others are doing with your beads - I miss seeing jewelry made from my beads too.
Hugs to you dear Deb, have a sunny day,
♥ Manuela