Monday, June 08, 2009

What does one do when

the sun wont come to the party most days, the garage where my photo tent & lights are set up is freezing cold?

Well, ok maybe not freezing, but cold enough to make me want to stay in the study where it is nice & warm, therefore allowing the act of procrastination.

This one decides how to learn how to operate the remote capture function on her camera - via the computer.

Easy peasy!!
Step 1: Make a coffee.
Step 2: Move furniture in study around
Step 3: Nuke coffee which has become cold
Step 4: Move photo cube & lights inside & set up
Step 5: Throw coffee, which is cold again, down the sink
Step 6:Install Program that came with camera
Step 7: Go & buy latte at nice cafe down the road - instant coffee is dreadful anyway
Step 8: Play & marvel at how wonderful this is (& quietly wonder why I didn't do this before)!

The camera & cube set up.
I knew there was a use for that "Cool HTML book I've had for years!!"


The Desktop
Step 9: Marvel at how wonderful technology is & how fortunate I am to run a dual monitor system....actually I think 3 would be nice....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I WANT 2 SCREEN's 2

mona

Deborah Lambson said...

I don't have a clue what exactly you did but sounds like you were tickled about it, so kudos kiddo! :)

angelinabeadalina said...

Well, these things generally escape techno-not moi, too, but are you saying the computer tells the camera when to take the picture SO you don't have to touch the camera and don't have to worry about vibrations? That is so cool! One of these days, I'm going to attempt to channel your ability to understand all the things that baffle me...if I can even get a bit of the ability, I'll be seeing vast improvement, LOL