Thursday, June 12, 2008

Challenges in Many Forms

One of the places I like to hang out for a bit (usually accompanied by a coffee) is an online forum for lampworkers - LampworkEtc.
When I say for 'a bit' - I mean so many things. A bit of inspiration, a bit information or to meet the occasional challenge, then again there are the exchanges (my main way of challenging myself to learn something new) & last but not least there has been, at times, quite a bit of fun.

I have met many wonderful, talented & extremely helpful people through both exchanges & challenges - some of whom have encouraged me to push my limits & forget about such things as what is possible or achievable, & instead just go for it & 'do'.
The first example of this is pictured below - the result of a weekly challenge themed around 'Hats' - not one to shirk my responsibility in having a bit of fun while I'm at something....

''The Cat in The Hat''


and of course I thought this was somewhat related to my last post - so worth sharing...but then again I have been wrong before ;o)

2 comments:

rosebud101 said...

Love that Hat! It was a fun challenge, wasn't it?

Deb said...

Absolutely Mallroy & thank you so much for thinking of it to begin with. Hugs :o)