Saturday, January 03, 2009

Pink is my "Favourite" colour

or in the words of Aerosmith:

Pink is my favorite crayon, yeah
Pink it was love at first sight
Pink when I turn out the light
Pink it's like red but not quite ......


Well maybe not quite! But almost!!

Certain people in this house at the moment seem to enjoy kidding me about pink being my new favourite colour.
It's not.
My favourite colour is still & will always be Burnt Orange, even though I have taken to temporarily wearing a shade known as 'Burnt Pink'.

The reason for their taunting & teasing is what I scored at the New Years Day picnic.....

A couple of days down the track it is settling down.
Yes, I managed to combat the icky head cold only to get myself a decent dose of sunburn...*SIGH*.
I know you've heard of Pink Grapefruit....well I can tell you that pink Kiwi 'aint quite the same ;o)

6 comments:

rosebud101 said...

Pink looks great on you, Deb! I think you should wear it on your clothes though not your skin! Talk to you soon. Ouch!

Anonymous said...

ouch please please can i come and pel love peelng plp lol but wait till it goes a pretty brown then you will love it then i have pretty speckled boobs where the sun went through lace on bra only out for a wee while so i thought

angelinabeadalina said...

Ow! Hope that fades soon because I know it's got to be ouchy.

ShellyD said...

Okay, from one Southern Hemispere'r to another. . . sunblock, sunblock, sunblock. ((grin)) That looks ouch!!

Now about that burnt orange - forever a popular colour here in SA. I must look for some semi-precious beads in my stash that I know you will love.

Cindy Gimbrone said...

Sarcasm is great, huh? Your family teasing you like that doesn't make it feel better but it can be funny wink! Yep sunblock is your friend, so doesn't that mean pink and white are your favorite? Smile! Ouch - put some cream on it so it doesn't blister and hope you feel better soon!

Cindy

Patty said...

OuuuuuuccchhhhH! Hope it's healing well.