Thursday, August 21, 2008

Mumble Grumble Blardy Photo's


but still not of beads! Ha - had you fooled didn't I?

Today was spent, yes... ALL of today, trying to get photo's of something I have been fortunate enough to be allowed to sell on my website.
Sometime losing an earring can lead to good things - in my case it has :o)

Delivered by courier first thing this morning is my new range of "Ear Wings".

Half a day was spent finding the right colour background to photograph them against.....& getting a consistant colour with the silver.
It's now after midnight & I have just finished editing them - only to discover that the compression was set to a high default when I created the montage of them all. Oh well - it will only take a few minutes to re-do that step in the morning.

For now I'll get this copy up here....hopefully tomorrow I shall get them up on my website.

2 comments:

angelinabeadalina said...

Droooooooool...I love them. Wish I could wear earrings. Lucky you, getting to have that supply to drool over for a few days before they sell out!

rosebud101 said...

Nummy, looks like I'm going to be checking out your website very soon, Deb!