Tuesday, March 17, 2009

HaPpY Dancing

It all started as an innocent white USPS box.

The courier handed it to me at the front door at 10.57am. The wait was finally over.

I tried to act calmly ....but I knew what was inside. Hot, sleek, black clad goodness - just begging to be fondled.

They say a picture is worth a 1000 words.....







The battery is charging. I'm waiting patiently (or not). Every now & then I just pick it up to fondle & feel that wonderful weighty balance in my hand. Oh my!

If you never see me again - you'll know why ;o)

5 comments:

angelinabeadalina said...

Hotdiggitydawwwwwwwwg, Deb! Have fun with that baby!

rosebud101 said...

OMG! Deb, that is a sexy beast!

Anonymous said...

great deb you have never had one that big what will you do with it knowing you you will manage it lol looks very nice you are a lucky girl

Genie Sea said...

LOL! How exciting! YAY! RWAR! :)

Anonymous said...

Damn! You package is WAY more exciting than my glass package was, wanna swap? :O)

Oh, almost forgot...I know exactly what you mean about your memory and losing it...that's why I have lots of string...