Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Of All the Things I've Lost

I miss my mind the most. <----always loved that saying so I needed very little excuse to use it. The truth is I miss my memory at times!

First I forgot all about Mondays blog post, next I forgot that it was actually St Patrick's day here yesterday. There are other things I've forgotten - but I have also forgotten what they were!

Actually I had a very valid & understandable reason for forgetting what day it was yesterday. I was besotted, distracted & by the end of the day my head was spinning. I mean what is a girl to do while waiting for the battery for her new camera to charge. Read the manual & watch the DVD - that's what!

So Wednesday in Kiwiland sees Mondays blog post going up. But wait - this is actually, in a way, better than Mondays would have been because the photo's were taken with the new beasty camera - which she now has some idea of how to use. (no mean feat considering the last time I looked through the lens of an SLR it was a split focus lens!.....on a film SLR, over 10 years ago).

Mondays Blog Post can be found here "What was I thinking" (Back on Monday where it would have been had I photographed & added the photo's to the draft). Today it is just a shot of my prime targets with the Big Black oh so sexy Beasty Boy Toy - henceforth known as "The Ram".


Differences are easily put aside when it comes to a warm spot in the sun.

He likes to blend - what can I say, I adopted him for his décor value.

4 comments:

angelinabeadalina said...

Ahhhhhhhh, Herc does drape rather well, LOL. Looks like you and The Ram are already good friends, too. I can't wait to see all the pictures you're going to take with it!

Unknown said...

he looks way to comfortable..
mona & the girls

making me YYYawwwnnnnnnnnn

rosebud101 said...

I think the Ram is a good name for the mighty, sexy beast. Nice photos, too. Have you been to the ocean. Perhaps you could find a surfer?

Mermaid Glass said...

Oh how I sometimes wish I were a cat! What a life.