Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tuesdays Child is Fair of Face

apparently - but her memory has gone awol! Fancy forgetting to post this beauty.

Whilst bending "The Ram" to do my bidding (read; get my head around what all the settings actually do & constantly consulting the manual) is going well - I am still working on the little details like the best way to capture the wonderful iridescence of the magical silvers glasses that actually decide to perform for me.

I think this just might be my most favourite bead that I have ever made. I want to keep it, yet at the same time want to others to see it as it appears in hand. I'm going to work some more with camera settings & such before deciding.


Restless Spirit

3 comments:

rosebud101 said...

Looks good!! Glad you and Ram are getting along so well!

marcy said...

If you love it more than anything, then keep it. It is lovely and I can see why you feel that way. Congrats!

angelinabeadalina said...

And no wonder you love it, it's got such great colors shining from the base part of the bead plus all those terrific sweeping curves of raised stringer! Restless Spirit is a great name, too, Deb. Keep it for making into a signature piece of jewelry to wear when you're out and about!