Thursday, September 25, 2008

"Shrinking the World" - Treasury for You

OK - Blame the title on Ang.....no, on second thought, congratulate her for it.
This is one way of making the world seem not quite so large & all of the wonderful friends I have made online seem not quite so distant.
It also makes the selfish side of me also feel not quite so isoalted ;o)

I have to admit there is one piece of non-glasy goodness in there. I discovered this the other day & have been mopping down my monitor ever since!! Take a look at Maiaart's Tutankhamun with Scarab Pyrographed Gourd!!




This time I have remembered to put a link in ;o) "Shrinking the World"

Also here is another TV commercial we have here - kind of appropriate (& I wish it were this easy - lol)


2 comments:

angelinabeadalina said...

Beautiful treasury,Deb! That gourd is very cool. I like that commercial, too...yep, wish it could be that easy. Made me want to be exploring that beach and helping pull that rope, the scenery was so pretty.

rosebud101 said...

That is an absolutely gorgeous treasury! Congratulations, Deb!