Saturday, December 06, 2008

Herculess the Hairy Hedonist...

Age: approx 18 months old
Gender: Male'ish
Occupation: Hedonist
Favorite Colour: Inside Eyelid Pink
Favorite Pass Times: eating, sleeping, winding up the other psycho cat that I am forced to share my territory with.
Leaving fur wherever I can be assured that my female human will sit & pick it up unsuspectingly on the seat of her pants.
About Me: I am impressive - but not easily impressed. I have figured the way to my humans conscience is to now curve the wonderful straight tail I used to hold so proudly up into a ? instead, thereby ensuring that she does NOT forget, for one second, what she did to my masculinity.


Having decided that my human's favorite place to to blob out is now mine, I am totally capable of looking as if butter wouldn't melt in my mouth.

It doesn't matter what shape she leaves it in - I will find a way of sleeping on it.

See!!!!

And just when that 'other' cat decides to get comfortable on the floor - I will go as near to her as I can & plop myself down & ensure that I look even more comfortable.
(she doesn't like me at all - so this is a lot of fun!)

2 comments:

rosebud101 said...

Cute!

angelinabeadalina said...

Herc, my man, er, my man-ish fella, you are too cool for words!