Monday, December 15, 2008

My "Biggest Baby Boy" turned 31 today

He's not exactly thrilled about having his photo taken - ever.
Tough! I'm da Mother & I get to pull rank....or, as I have been known to put it ,"I brought you into this world....I can take you out"
He arrived here right after finishing work... & I thought to grab the camera almost as he was leaving.

Jeremy
I am going to get into so much trouble for this if he ever finds out - oh well, he loves me. I hope.


Ahh the oldest & the youngest! How sweet....then there was me on the other side of the camera, looking & thinking what a classy lot we are - work clothes & school gear wondering where on earth the last "20 mumble something" years have gone!

Dinner was great - so was dessert! Gabriela found a whole new use for salad vegetables - check out her blog.

2 comments:

angelinabeadalina said...

The picture of Jeremy and Gabriela is priceless, Deb. You should enlarge and frame that one.

rosebud101 said...

Happy Birthday, Jeremy!