Wednesday, December 24, 2008

One More Sleep... When I get there

It's officially Christmas here in New Zealand, a little after midnight & now 25th December!

I'd like to take the chance to wish everyone who visits my blog a wonderful Christmas.
May you & yours keep safe & warm, enjoy precious time with family & extended family

A bit of a mixed bag really - I've always wanted a nice nativity to display at Christmas time, but have never had one, so thought that I'd treat myself & display this image on my blog.




The other thing I'd like to share are my favorite lines from "The Grinch"


He hadn't stopped Christmas from coming, it came!
Somehow or other it came just the same.
And the grinch, with his grinch feet ice cold in the snow, stood puzzling & puzzling
"How could it be so,
It came without ribbons,
It came without tags,
It came withoutpackages, boxes or bags!"

He puzzled & puzzed 'til his puzzler was sore,
Then the grinch thought of something he hadn't before
"Maybe Christmas", he thought "doesn't come from a store."
"Maybe Christmas, perhaps means a little bit more...."


Have a Blessed Christmas





MixwitMixwit make a mixtapeMixwit mixtapes

3 comments:

ShellyD said...

Merry Christmas!!! Hugs to all!!

The boys are so excited that Santa is on his way. One night getting them into bed is not going to be a problem. (grin)

Have a super day.

Hugs
Mich

rosebud101 said...

Merry Christmas, Deb! Hugs!

angelinabeadalina said...

Merry Christmas, Deb! I am listening to "Do You Hear What I Hear?" as I type this. Thanks for sharing your tidbits of Christmas joy :) I love that Nativity scene-- very serene. Oh, and the Grinch! My children are amazed because Mommy can't help reciting bits and pieces of the words along with the show as it plays ;)