Tuesday, December 09, 2008

The Start

Miss 14 made a start on her cross stitch that I meant to post at the time.
In the rush & bustle of the last couple of weeks.....I forgot.
Call it Mothers Memory if you will!

Anyway here is the 'start of her project'.

Appropriately dressed, as any self respecting stitcher would be, in a Fall Out Boy T shirt accompanied by a stunning Santa hat resplendent with flashing lights, she studiously sets to the task at hand.




A few hours later & we have the beginnings taking shape.




I must admit that she has done remarkably well. Over three sessions I watched her progress from getting me to check every single stitch was in the right pace & in accordance with the chart....to being confidant enough to start, take every stitch & finish off a colour all by herself.

3 comments:

rosebud101 said...

You go, girl! We're proud of you!

angelinabeadalina said...

Great start, kiddo! I happen to love your stitching attire, too :)

Anonymous said...

i have seen what this young lady as started and good on her nice neat work her back is so much neater then i good ever wish mine to be keep it up michealayou are doing well